Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Beginning of the End

Lets go back to the start. Although, looking back, it seems like the end. I caught her glacing my way from across the room. I admit I caught myself being lost in her smile and her laughter. Hey eyes were the best part, the way they sparkled under the sunlight made her seem like she was ruthless. We would look back and forth at each other and the way she gazed in my direction made me feel like I was floating. It was all wrenched away from me though because it was time for us to depart and now I felt like I would never see her again. I remember sitting on the car ride home and thinking to myself, was she a detective? It seemed possible from the way she was watching my every move. Will I get caught now for what I have done? No way. The plan was perfect and locked down in place. There was no way that the information could have been leaked from room 143. The room was impenetrable and I double checked the security features myself. My mind was making me overthink and started playing games with me which is odd because I was starting to panic, which usually never happens. I couldn't sit still in the car, it felt as if it was electrified since I was shaking violently. I thought to myself how couldI have let this girl in so easily like that? How stupid of me, I should have been more alert and careful. I had no choice. I have to run away before she finds out about my scandal. I shall go to Mexico and start a new life. It will be perfect and I will be able to leave all the bitterness behind me. This is exactly what I need. A place where noone knows who I am. Clearly, you'd feel the same, had you been there at the beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment