Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How I am where I am right now

10. I am currently sitting in room 150 infront of the computer working hard in literature class.
9. I am working hard in literature class because I want good marks in order to get into university.
8. I want to go to university because I want to teach history.
7. I want to teach history because I enjoy learning about history and learning where we came from.
6. I enjoy history because I receive good grades in it and understand whats going on in class.
5. I understand whats going on in class because I learn better from the notes and the audio aspect of their lessons.
4. I learn better from the audio aspect because my dad would tell me stories about the past back in Korea and history in general.
3. He would tell me about Korea and history because he is Korean and very well educated.
2. He is very well educated because he was born in Korea.
1. He was born in Korea because his parents are Korean and born in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment