Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Five Books I Would Love To eat.

There are many books out there in the world that cover every topic. You must chose wisely on what you would eat so that it can be used to your advantage. The very first book that I would love to eat is Harry Potter so that I can gain magicall skills and use them to make my life easier. I would boil the book in a nice big cauldron until it was nice and soft. The second book I would eat is Gordon Ramsay's World Kitchen so that I would never go hungry again. The best way to cook this book would be over a a hot flaming fire in a wok. The third book I would eat is the World Geography Book so that I will know all about the world without travelling anywhere. It would be best to cook this book over a firepit in the nice outdoors. The fourth book I would eat is the Dictionary so that I would be filled with vast amounts of knowledge and never feel stupid. This book would be best with some break and chicken noodle soup at the side. The final book I would eat is twilight to rid the world of some garbage. I would eat this book next to a toilet because I'll most likely puke it back out:D

No comments:

Post a Comment