Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Would Never Have Guessed What...

You would never have guessed what happened, I was walking down the street, minding my own business when all of a sudden these three guys came and tried to kidnap me with bubblegum bubbles. They would all blow bubbles and tried to entrap me in them. Then all of a sudden the clock on one of the attackers necklace started to suck me in. The clocks face disappeared and showed a reflection of me but I was older which was very unusual. I could tell it was me because of my clothes and the gum stuck in my hair but I was 50 years older. It startled me at first but I adjusted to the image of it. Then the second and third guys forgot to keep blowing bubbles to entrap me. I would pop the bubbles and then ran away and then the 3 men chased after me while their shrieked in a foreign language that I was unfamiliar with. All of a sudden a beautiful girl pops out from nowhere and distracts the 3 pursuers from me. The beautiful girl reached into her pocket and pulled out some heavy duty bubblegum and laid it on the road which trapped the 3 men as their feet were stuck to the gum and they had to stand there while people stared at them. They were truly unique and dressed funky. As I walked closer to them, they offered me cupcakes to help set them free but the girl said it was a trick. I just stood there as close to the edge of the as I could get and they started reaching out to me but I felt no remorse as I still had gum stuck in my hair. All of a sudden this anger came over me and I took of my belt and beat them till they started bleeding purple, and I swear to you that is exactly how it all went.

No comments:

Post a Comment